20 August, 2008

Nothing

I couldn't believe that I didn't update for quite some time, okok I know my blog is full of dust already.

But, honestly saying, I am bored with blogging now, or rather I should say I am giving myself a break from blogging =D yeah, that should do it.

From this, you would now knew that I am someone who will get bored of something  very fast. You know, when u did something for alot  of times or maybe for a long time, you just wished to give urself a break.

Ah..u caught me...all that was crap...EXCEPT that I am someone who will get bored of something very fast, that's true. =D Ok, I confess that I'm just lazy to update.

Yeah, I know, this week is my school holidays and I have plenty of time to update but sad to say, I don't have any exciting things to share with u haha...Well, if u really want to know, I can tell u that I eat and sleep everyday..haha..lame..

Seriously, I'm not blogging anymore except IF there are exciting things to share la, ok ?  satisfy ? hahha

Moreover, now I don't think anyone wanna know about my life...I am not any celebrity  nor am I even famous in my own school ..lol..Even nowadays I read my friend's blog, I just skip their story-telling about their lives. 90% from what I read is complains and ranting... I just felt like telling them... GET OVER IT !

But I can say I enjoyed reading Ccm ,Kiyun's and WaiLun's blog. Sometimes, u dun have to retreat to the cyberspace to let off ur anger ,frustration and disappointments. We have friends that can share and laugh about it. Chat with them on Msn or just call them up. Simple as that. Don't have to type all those fancy flowery words to show how gd ur vocabulary is. No no. Reading ppl's life rantings just spoil ur mood.

So, don't read and don't blog. I wouldn't want to spoil any ppl's mood when they read my blog =D

There're lots of things to do other than blog. Catch a gd movie, play games or sports and even a walk in the park is better than sitting here blogging. haha..to me it's a bit a waste of time lol You only live once, you wouldn't want to live ur life blogging about what a bad day you had gone through, right ?

Except if u have funny or exciting things to share, if not ,just get over it.

SO, I guess I will just blog when there're really exciting things to share. If u are bored and have nth to do, hop into www.isketch.net and have fun playing tat game =D thanks to wailun's recommendation in his blog. Cyaz.

No comments: