07 September, 2008

31st ice-cream

 What made my day today ?

Today was rather an uneventful day for me. Looks like I'm going to cheat a little bit... =p

So, instead of "today", I'm going change and improvise a bit hehe..

" What made my day on the 31st every month ! "

What is 31st without...---> BASKIN ROBBINS !!<----

image

The ever compulsory food on 31st !

Why 31st ? Because they have this promotion on every 31st of the month, which is 31% discount on all ice creams !! Who could resist their ice-creams ?

I don't like ice creams actually, but they made me fall in love for them. Their tantalizing taste and texture just melts your souls !

Last Sunday, we bought half gallon of their temptations. This time we tried combining 2 flavours, chocolate cookie crackle and another espresso something something. We didn't really pay attention to their long-winded names, normally we would just ask which are the ones that are more popular.They actually had trouble telling us each time and oftenwith a slight stutter because every flavour is popular !

It cost us RM60 wtf ! haha but it's worth it. The normal price would be around RM85+

The next 31st would be on October *set reminder* On other days, I won't even look at their shops for even 1 sec haha

Thanks to the guy who created the-fattening-food-woman-tried-to-avoid-but-still-eat, I can enjoy ice-creams !

Conclusion: Baskin Robbins made my day on every 31st. =D

No comments: