09 September, 2008

Weird Conversations

Sometimes, school can be a fun place and a horrible place. Horrible in the sense that I almost fall into the drain 2 times in one day lol... And teachers can be rather inhuman at times -_-

Anyway, the conversations you had with friends sometimes can make our day =D

"Lend me ur paper, I forget to bring mine.." my friend asked.
*gives him a piece of paper B*( actually I brought 2 different qualities of paper to school, let just say it's A and B)
"Hmm.. which paper is thicker, A or B ?" I asked.
*holds 2 papers, crunch it a bit and shine it to the lights*
"I think paper B is thicker lor.."

"No la, A is thicker.."
* crunch it again*" no..paper B is thicker, see it's very rough and hard "
*touched the paper again*
"A is smooth but thicker la.. More expensive mah, then more thicker la.."

*takes out a wet ink colour pen**make a dot on the paper A*
"see..u can see the ink at the back..so A is thinner.."
*pause*
*laughs*
* we can't believe that we're actually talking about the thickness of paper*

*moves left and right*
" what are u doing ? " friend asked.
"I can't see the whiteboard.."
"U cannot see meh?"
" of course la, you don't have two big heads in front of you ! "
*laughs*
" You don't have any heads in front of you, of course u can see lah"
*smiles*

Then, there are times when the teachers are teaching, we are chatting by writing our conversation on the books...so they won't know..hehe...

This is a random conversation we wrote:

"so sleepy ler..."
* draw some ZzzZZZ alphabets
*
" me too..yawn"
*draws a sleepy emoticon LOL*

"but u don't look sleepy, u look like u're concentrating"
"actually concentrating also, but sleepy.."
* teacher look at us* * we stop writing* * pretend to be listening, nod our heads*
*rubs away our conversation* LOL

Then, there are times when we gossip about other ppl. Yes, boys do gossip BUT in a manly way !haha =D

After having lunch together with another friend
"Wa lao eh...that guy...speechless...Eat 1 time, talks 1 time, then eat another spoonful of rice, then continue talking"
" Like no need rest his mouth !"
*I use my fingers and show how he talks like a bird..non stop haha*
* laughs very loud*
THEN THAT GUY SUDDENLY APPEARED ! We quickly shut up,smile and greet him !

What is the lesson of this ? Don't talk bad about other ppl in broad daylight !

More to come ! I'll stop now. SO, that actually made my day ! Cheers everyone !




1 comment:

ChoonHui said...

hey..haha very funny lar the post..haha sometimes lame stuff are the ones that actually brightens up our daily lives